Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Estoy Agradecida.

Hey there, I know I'm a little late for Thanksgiving (almost a week) but since it is my ten month month-a-versary with Chile, I thought I'd do a "what I'm grateful for" post today instead. Here are a few of the things I'm feeling thankful for on this lovely Wednesday evening...

I'm thankful for the ability to spend half of my
walk home from work with my toes in the ocean.
20 minutes by sea and 20 minutes by land :)


I'm thankful that I met this little (ok, HUGE)
 guy on land instead of on his turf, in the water.
(eeek)


 I'm thankful for a job that I love, working with
crazy, silly, fun students like these...


I'm thankful for this amazing man who
came all the way down to Chile to spend 
the past 6 months with me.  Te amo mi amor.


I'm thankful for the wonderful friends that I've met 
in Chile.  Without them, this experience wouldn't be  
half as amazing as it has been.



I'm thankful for all of the fabulous folks back home
that have made an effort to stay in my life, 
even though we're almost 6,000 miles apart.
 I miss ya'll like crazy and can't wait till we're reunited at last.  
(Looking through old pictures to find these sure confirmed that)



I'm thankful for opportunities
to enjoy gorgeous places like these ...


 
Rio de Janeiro,  Brazil
  
 Chico, California
Värmdö, Sweden
Machu Picchu, Peru
 
Angel Island, California
Iquique, Chile

 Small Print: Photo creds for Machu Picchu & Iquique go to two of my friends.  The rest are mine :)

Although (for now) there are still a lot of things up in the air as far as the future is concerned, I must say, I am very very thankful for this crazy, beautiful life I'm living.  Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone and happy month-a-versary Chile!

2 comments:

  1. See my email (I sent it to your Chico address, if you didn't get it let me know your new email??)...

    Awesome, love this and love seeing us in Rio here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don´t check that e-mail too much since it´s over flowwwing with junk mail but I just saw them. Love you cousin, thanks for putting a smile on my face. Come visit me now!

    ReplyDelete