Sunday, May 13, 2012

Feliz Día de la Madre!


Just wanted to jot a quick little blog post to wish a very Feliz Día de la Madre to all the fabulous mothers in my life.  A big shout out to my Mama Girl who inspired my curiosity in other cultures from a young age and sparked my love for travel.  Without her I probably wouldn't be here (Chile...and also, earth).  I love you so much Mama.  Thank you so much for everything you've done for me!

  I'm also thinking about my sister today.  Katie Bear, you're such an amazing mommy.  Thanks for popping out two of my favorite little rug rats and nurturing them into the wonderful little people they are.   

I'm also so grateful for my adopted moms in the US and in Sweden and Brazil.   Thank you for taking me in and treating me as your own.  I love you all and appreciate everything that you've done for me.  Moms are rad.




Happy Mother's Day
 Feliz Dia das Mães
Lycklig Moders Dag 
(although technically speaking that one doesn't happen for 2 weeks) 
& Feliz Día de la Madres

1 comment:

  1. cuuuuute! Thanks Lish! and you KNOW I lOVE hearts! I"m proud of ya! and if Brittis and Paula see this "HI!"

    oh, and Ellie and I went to the folk art museum and saw Folk Art of the Andes, their new exhibit. and we saw on a huge map where you are.It was a great day!

    ReplyDelete